Thursday, February 9, 2017

Be grateful if people confide into you

Early post today!

I may have regrets and I may crib about things, but one thing I feel happy about is that people feel trust in confiding into me about their lives, their feelings.

I guess I may not achieve any big awards, I may not be a favorite at work, I may not have a BMW, etc but one thing I feel is the biggest accomplishment is the way I have been able to touch lives of people I have met.

I have a colleague at work. She is getting married and I was the first one to know about it! I felt honored. Even now, she shares her journey with me like I would do with a friend. Being a part of her excitement, her fears, her marriage journey makes me feel valuable. It makes me feel happy.

We all are part of such journeys in lives of other people but never pay heed to this honor we have of being a part of something. Express your gratitude to that person today :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment